- Vehicles no more than 5 years old.
- Drivers with 5 years extensive driving experiences on UK roads.
- Drivers with no CRASH records for the last 5 years
- Drivers with top-notch personal organisation and customer service
- Cars with highest safety and cleanliness, inside and out
- Happy drivers with happy journey
At City Cars Bury
WHAT WE OFFER
Who We Are
We are a brand new small firm based in Bury of Manchester committed to offer exceptional services in private hire sector.
What We Do
Keeping business communities needs in mind, we offer many features that are essential to make longer journeys safer and comfortable.
How We Work
We accept bookings 12 hours ahead of actual journey, payable in advance by PAYPAL or Debit/Credit Cards, booked wholly online.
Book in Advance, Pay in Advance
Google it, Book it, Pay for it, 100% Online Booking
How to Book
- Choose a package/destination to book your intended journey.
- Follow the prompts by providing with date, time, pickup and destination
- Make payment for shown amount by PayPal Debit/Credit Card
- Wait for the confirmation
NEWS AND EVENTS
BLOG & NEWS
We used this company couple of times as far as to Birmingham. Really nice service. Honest on what they say. Clean cars, professional and safe drivers. Can't think of using anything else. Much appreciated.
It was a pleasure to be with city cars bury. Traveled to central London. Really liked the way serve. Very professional, punctual, down to earth drivers. Used free WiFi for office work. A bit pricier but you get what you pay for. Will be using again. All the best.
Had a booking to liverpool airport, nice clean car, on-time, helpful. professional. worth paying a bit more. very happy. gonna book again. wish this taxi company can be booked quicker. thanks
Bradley fold to Manchester airport en-route to Dublin. Got picked up and dropped off, on time, no rush, polite driver. Enjoyed smooth journey, fell asleep, such a nice ride! Got offered a fixed price for £100 for both journey. Truly classy. Will try again. Thank you city cars.